| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aasiaat in July is cool at 5.7 °C (42.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.9 °C (48 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.3 °C (37.9 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in July is 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of fluid precipitates .
Check the distance to and compare the Aasiaat July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Aasiaat, Greenland
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Aasiaat:
- Upernavik, Greenland - 469.3 kms (291.6 miles) NNW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 636.5 kms (395.5 miles) WNW
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 891.5 kms (554 miles) WNW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 737.8 kms (458.5 miles) W
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 566.2 kms (351.8 miles) W
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 470.8 kms (292.6 miles) W
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) S
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 426.3 kms (264.9 miles) WSW
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 889.6 kms (552.8 miles) WSW
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 889.6 kms (552.8 miles) WSW
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 219.6 kms (136.5 miles) N
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 89.9 kms (55.9 miles) NE
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 91.5 kms (56.8 miles) NE
- Aputiteq, Greenland - 849.2 kms (527.7 miles) E
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 208.2 kms (129.4 miles) SSE
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 208.5 kms (129.5 miles) SSE
- Ammassalik, Greenland - 738.8 kms (459.1 miles) ESE
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 507.3 kms (315.3 miles) S
- Frederikshb, Greenland - 758.3 kms (471.2 miles) SSE